The Throat is a label and distro based in the Netherlands for underground music, with a main focus on Black Metal and side- / subgenres.
We are currently not open for demo submissions.
Store and orders:
The Throat works an automated system which is not free from occasional errors, The Throat can not be held accountible for any harm done through the site.
The Throat holds the right to cancel your order and send you a refund (minus transaction costs, if any) (if payment was made) at any time.
Orders and payments are processed and confirmed to the customer manually, please be patient.
We can not reserve items for customer, we do not accept retrospective payments and items that are not in the webstore are most likely out of stock.
Please do not contact us about these matters.
The Throat can not be held responsible for items that are lost in transit.
customers are not eligible for refunds if:
1. The customer’s personal information and shipping and/or billing address was correct at the time of placing an order.
2. The customer did not purchase registered shipping; most countries only have this option during check out.
3. The national and/or private postal services of the country where the customer resides fails to deliver the order.
Customers are not eligible for refunds in these cases.
(Partial) refunds are only possible if:
1. The seller fails to prove that an order was shipped.
2. The order is returned to the seller by the national and/or international postal services
3. An investigation for a lost order is completed and national and/or international postal services have paid the insurance fine, which can take up to 6 (six) months.
All items are shipped from The Netherlands using the best quality packing material at hand.
It can take up to 6 (six) work days to ship your order, please be patient.
We care about your privacy; your information will under no circumstance be shared with third parties
For store and order related issues please e-mail staff at email@example.com
For website and forum related issues please e-mail staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of the forums:
The Throats holds the right to ban users from the forum and/or delete forum accounts at any time and under any circumstance.
Please note that the store account is connected to the forum account.
Account deletion due to unwanted activity on the forum might result in an IP block, which means the customer will not be able to order from the webstore any longer.
The Throats holds the right to delete user and/or store accounts at any time and under any circumstance.
You can not manually delete an account, but it can be deleted on request by e-mailing staff at email@example.com
Creating a The Throat account, placing an order through the webstore and/or partaking in forum activity means you have read, understood and agreed to the information, terms and conditions above.
If you have any questions please contact staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Throat / the seller / us / we: The owner of The Throat plus staff.
Customer(s)(‘s) / user / you / your: the person that has registered an account and/or placed an order through the webstore and/or has taken part in forum activity.